Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Happyplus Moments

Last month I joined at happyplus Card photo contest in Facebook, Happyplus Moment Promo. This contest is open to all happyplus card member, and Im lucky Im one of those. I didnt get tha grand prize but I won the weekly prize which is 1000.00php that they loaded to my happyplus card.

If your asking what is happyplus Card you can check their website : http://happyplus.com.ph

Here's my winning pic: 


Winning Caption:

Week 3 - Mary Ann Cueto
This is my most happy plus moment, being with someone you truly love, having my own family at last and the best part is spending time with them, happy and contended!

 CLICK for Complete Winners List

 

Don’t forget to….
ADD me on FACEBOOK
Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart!

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment