Wednesday, January 11, 2012

SM Batangas City Christmas SetUp

We went there not to pose for there christmas setup but ofcourse to buy
everything for new year but since my camera is with me
 I cant resist not to have shots with there nice set up, anyway...
my bro and sis plus my mag-ama is with me!!!

--------------------------------------------------------
 ayan..."supot"! BAWAL ang PLASTIC sa Batangas, e!!!

-------------------------------------------------------- 
Then, dinner at KFC...
-------------------------------------------------------- 

and this is it... there Christmas Achurva!!!
Wala masyadong people kaya nakapagpicture kame!!! yey


Alyssa Mae really wants to go HOME!!!
Thanks SM Batangas City...a very nice Christmas Decor this year!!!














No comments:

Post a Comment