Sunday, January 29, 2012

2nd Year Wedding Anniversary

Today is the 2nd year Wedding Anniversary of my brother,
Mawen, and my sister in law, Vanessa.
Its his 31st birthday as well.
I remember 2 years ago, I was on my 5th month pregnancy.
Its very hard for me to organize such event because 
my brother is not prepared financially.
But God is good we make these plan such a history for us.
Though its a very simple wedding, all invited guest are all present,
even those who are not invited!!! (weeeeeeeeehhhh)
But its OK, whats important for us, for me is that
the couple is so happy on their especial day.
These are the proofs of such happiness...




 That's it...But as of today wala pa silang anak. But will praying for that.
I know like me in God's will a perect one will come.

 Congratulations on your 2nd year wedding anniversary
and a happy Birthday to you!

 May God continue to  bless us all!!!

1 comment: