Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Taal Christmas Visit


We went in Basilica of St. Martin de Tours before christmas. 
Its my daughter's first vist here. Dito din po kami ikinasal! yay.
Its my hometown!



-Basilica of St. Martin de Tours-
Identified as the largest Catholic church in Asia, Basilica of St. Martin de Tours stands 96 meters tall and 45 meters wide on a plateau in the heart of the town called Taal.



---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After church visit, we went to my childhood home sweet home.
BALISONG TAAL, BATANGAS
Im so excited with our kris kringle achurva!
I bring lots of gifts ofcourse for my family & nieces plus inaanaks...yay!
(ang dame nga)

For my Tatay and Mama, Mawen and Tita Vanne, Tekya,
Mac, Maffy and Padang.
Plus my nieces, Myka, MM and Malel
and for my lolalolahan...'Te Mameng
and syempre to all of my inaanaks...yun ang madame!!!

Yae na...its CHRISTMAS... a time to share...sabe nga!


 This year we celebrate a simple christmas, things are just enough for us,
yet we all happy and contended for what we have!!!
What important is we are all happy together, healthy & complete
most of all...BLESSED!

Hindi pa tapos... after these we will go to
GULOD, BATANGAS CITY
(childhood homesweethome of my husband)

We bring food and gifts too!!!
Less picture here, camera shy dito... ewan ko parang nakalimutan sa gutom,
galing pa kase kame from taal...but I took some.

Amiel John, my niece
Alyssa Mae (not in the mood) with Amiel
Tita Melody and Amiel
Tita Jennly and Alyssa Mae (may sumpong)
--------------------------------

Me and Daddy, ofcourse our bebe ay pagod na (tired)
We all want to go home na (ay home pala ng mother-in-law-ko)


Looking at her nona's pic (Lola Fely)

To sum it up TODAY is such a very tiring day but one of the most
happiest christmas ever, not to mention the gift of life!
So many things happenned the whole year and it turns out to be OK!

so TRUE..."GOD is GOOD...no, no, no, GOD is GREAT!!!

--------------------------------------

and this is what Alyssa Mae look like after,



She misses her bed and toys as well!!!


--THE END--











1 comment: